Go to content
UR Home

Potential biomarkers to predict outcome of faecal microbiota transfer for recurrent Clostridioides difficile infection

Farowski, F., Solbach, P., Tsakmaklis, A., Brodesser, S., Cruz Aguilar, M. R., Cornely, O. A., Dettmer, Katja , Higgins, P. G., Suerbaum, S., Jazmati, N., Oefner, Peter J. and Vehreschild, M. J. G. T. (2019) Potential biomarkers to predict outcome of faecal microbiota transfer for recurrent Clostridioides difficile infection. Digestive and Liver Disease.

Full text not available from this repository.

at publisher (via DOI)

at PubMed

Other URL: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1590865819300404?via%3Dihub


Abstract

BACKGROUND & AIMS: Faecal microbiota transplantation (FMT) has proven high clinical efficacy in the management of recurrent Clostridioides difficile infection (rCDI) with cure rates of over 80% after a single treatment. Nevertheless, the reasons for failure in the remaining 20% remain elusive. The aim of the present study was to investigate different potential predictors of response to ...

plus


Export bibliographical data



Item type:Article
Date:26 January 2019
Institutions:Medicine > Institut für Funktionelle Genomik > Lehrstuhl für Funktionelle Genomik (Prof. Oefner)
Identification Number:
ValueType
10.1016/j.dld.2019.01.012DOI
30770201PubMed ID
Keywords:Bile acids; Clostridioides difficile infection; Microbiota
Dewey Decimal Classification:600 Technology > 610 Medical sciences Medicine
Status:Published
Refereed:Yes, this version has been refereed
Created at the University of Regensburg:Partially
Item ID:39781
Owner only: item control page
  1. Homepage UR

University Library

Publication Server

Contact:

Publishing: oa@ur.de

Dissertations: dissertationen@ur.de

Research data: daten@ur.de

Contact persons